The Podcast Campaign Manager is responsible for leading premium audio post-sales efforts, building great relationships with one or more podcast publishing partners, and extending client relationships by instilling confidence, and driving the value of a network of top-ranked podcasts and nationally syndicated broadcast programs. You will work with all podcast group team members and with the sales and operations teams at our publishing partners. This role requires continuous consideration and discovery to ensure the client experience evolves to meet changing demands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Podcast Group by helping to create, document, and maintain the systems and processes that help drive revenue growth.
- Own the overall post-sale relationship including onboarding, implementing, and monitoring campaigns to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide campaign management and client service support for assigned sellers
- Partner with sales executives to provide recommendations on renewal strategies
- Identify opportunities based on analysis of inventory avails
- Keep accurate records in CRM/OMS, relational databases,and creative production management systems
- Collaborate with traffic and operations teams to ensure campaigns are executed, reported, and invoiced accurately
- Custom campaign development and project management
- Coordinate copy, facilitate spot edits/approvals, manage implementation of tags, monitor campaign performance, and provide client reporting
- Advocate client needs and issues cross-functionally
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports for clients
- Research and analyze data to guide sales efforts
- Work with Operations Manager to identify opportunities for process improvement and implement/train sellers on new workflows as required
- Work alongside our publishing partners to support the successful production of client campaigns.
- 3+ years experience supporting and collaborating with digital media, advertising, marketing, or business development sales teams
- Prior experience in a sales environment preferred
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn new digital platforms as required (CRM/OMS, Airtable+, traffic systems)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and accounts
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- At ease with public speaking, including leading meetings and hosting webinars
- Detail oriented and analytical mind set
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and adjusts priorities ‘on-the-fly’
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
|Fully Remote Team||Health Benefits||Company Paid Life Insurance|
|Generous PTO||Dental Benefits||Company Paid Identity Theft Protection|
|Volunteer Time||Vision Benefits|
|401(k)||Discount Programs||10-National Holidays|
|Company Paid Short- and Long-term disability insurance|
Bring Your Whole Self To Work. Each Day. Everyday.
As leaders in mission-driven media, we seek talent as unique as the audiences we help our clients reach. That’s why we are committed to a culture of inclusion where individuals from every walk of life feel respected, are treated fairly, provided work-life harmony and an opportunity to excel. Our mindful objectives include curating a diverse workplace where we invite authenticity, encourage curiosity, and treasure collaboration.
So, bring yourself to Market Enginuity – your skills, experiences, ideas – where your whole self is welcome.
You can learn more about us on our website: https://marketenginuity.com/about-us/