Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We solve that problem.
In the 1950’s, global trade changed for good. The invention of the standardized container suddenly meant that transporting goods across the world became affordable. And with that, pathed the way for globalization and global wealth. But contrary to the container, most surrounding processes have not been standardized nor innovated—and are still frustratingly complex, manual, and error-prone.
That’s why our ambition is to use technology to simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes around the container as simple as the container itself. We do that by providing a neutral infrastructure that connects all logistics companies to remove friction and create economic opportunity.
Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
As our Performance Marketing Manager, you will be part of an extremely talented marketing team and will be responsible for executing, creating, and defining multi-channel B2B demand generation campaigns in the shipping container industry. You will work closely with the Performance marketing manager & your marketing colleagues to ensure hitting our targets and bringing results in brand awareness, engagement, sales pipeline, and revenue growth.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell
- Support Performance marketing manager & generate demand with the help/part of the Demand Gen team
- Paid Media Campaign Management: Plan, test, implement and measure multi-channel media campaigns to drive inbound demand
- Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for paid search
- Manage day-to-day performance across several media channels including Google Ads, Bing Ads, and/or Baidu Ads
- Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of product-specific campaigns, with a specialized focus on direct response and performance type campaigns
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories, and spend recommendations
- Rapidly iterate on a strategy based on findings & industry demands
What we are looking for?
- Proficiency in building & managing ad campaigns in AdWords & Bing is a must (building & managing ad campaigns in Baidu, LinkedIn, and Facebook is a plus)
- Demonstrated experience building & optimizing paid media campaigns, preferably in a B2B SaaS/Tech/Marketplace environment
- Familiarity with how digital ads are served and tracked using pixels, URL parameters (UTM codes)
- Demonstrate the ability to track campaign performance across multiple channels
- Experience in working with CRM platforms such as Pipedrive or Salesforce is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments
- Ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a proactive manner, to adhere to campaign delivery goals
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
What to expect
- An exciting role: You have a direct impact on company success by strategically growing and making performance marketing profitable
- Close collaboration with Performance marketing manager, Conversion Rate Optimisation manager, Design team, as well as other departments at xChange such as inbound sales team & account executives to generate insights and deploy them in the inbound campaigns
- Development dialogues and regular knowledge sessions with your team lead to support your career growth
- Potential to grow your career in a fast-growing, international environment
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic Marketing team – they can’t wait for you to join their team ♥
What we have to offer
- A dynamic and international team with ~ 60+ nationalities across our fast-growing 280+ team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
- A great working atmosphere with an open-minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic colleagues who can’t wait for you to join
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
- Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
- Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events, and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
- All employees become shareholders in xChange
If this sounds like your future job, we are looking forward to your application!