About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series B company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
We are looking for an organized and strategic Business Partner who is looking to join an organization that is making a meaningful difference in the world. The HR Business Partner will consult with top executives regarding the organization’s strategic planning.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Partner with company leaders to identify and address organizational needs, including implementation of proactive coaching and development programs and career progression frameworks
- Collaborate with managers and leaders to plan for employee lifecycle events, such as promotions and compensation leveling, and for employee success within their careers
- Design and implement initiatives and programs requiring HR knowledge and skills, such as buildout of internal mobility programs, compensation philosophy and inclusion efforts
- Act as a trusted advisor to leaders and managers on human resource issues.
- Partner with the Talent team on staffing planning with thorough understanding of the needs of the business functions and relative team needs
- Work closely with employees and management to build morale, improve working relationships, and increase retention rates as well as productivity
What we value:
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- 6+ years of HR experience, and working in an HRBP function for at least 2 years
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!