At Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
We are looking for a Payroll & Benefits Manager to assist with our payroll and benefits processes and processing. Reporting to our Director, People & Culture and working alongside our Controller, you will be Figment’s expert on HR, payroll processes and administration, benefits administration, and compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Administer payroll and benefits as required
- Utilize knowledge of various payroll software applications, benefits enrollment, time & attendance and HRIS and self-service systems to scale the company
- Action state registration & payroll practices including processing of off-cycle payments like commission, bonuses, expenses, child support, etc.
- Understand and action payroll implication to eligibility, enrollment rules and benefit selection
- Perform quarterly payroll reconciliation and payroll reports to the Finance department
Who you are:
- At least 5+ years of years of previous work in human resources, with benefits experience. Work experience should include knowledge of basic human resources, payroll practices, benefits administration, and compliance.
- Knowledge of Human Resources processes and terminology, payroll and benefit processes and procedures, including eligibility, enrollment rules and benefit procedures
- Professional payroll experience is preferred (Canada & US)
- Experience with PEO, EOR, & HRIS systems
- Well-organized professional with excellent administrative and follow-up skills
- Strong work ethics
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects
Benefits & Impact
- Remote First + Hybrid Working Environment: Fully remote-first teams with regular team retreats to foster team bonding
- Professional Culture: A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
- Work/Life Flexibility: Remote work with a flexible PTO policy – 20 days PTO plus 5 flexible days
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- Health & Wellness: Company-paid medical/vision/dental for employees and family
- Compensation: Comprehensive packages including competitive salary, bonus and equity
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.