At Bitski, we’re believers that true digital ownership will have a profound impact on how we use the internet, build communities, and facilitate interoperability across the internet. We’re looking for co-conspirators that want to help us architect an accessible internet economy while collaborating with top creatives, musicians, engineers, designers, brands and more.
NFTs unlock an imaginative, new design space for interacting with digital content. The implications around ownership and programmability are the most exciting technical developments we’ve seen in years.
You will play a key role in coordinating the launch of most of our partnerships. You will own all day to day operations to bring our product and our partnerships to light. This entails cross-functional awareness with all parts of our organization and all our external partners. If you are detail and process oriented, and excited to gain broad exposure to all parts of business development and production, then this is the role for you! We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on difficulties in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box, but collaborate outside the box.
What You’ll Do:
- Take end-to-end ownership of a high-impact business initiatives and together with the Biz Dev and Production team, work cross-functionally to ensure project success
- Work with the entire Biz Dev and Production team to identify, size, and actively prioritize all potential initiatives / opportunities on the roadmap
- Lend analytical, strategic, and implementation support cross-functionally to teams tackling other high-impact initiatives across Bitski
- Engage with a wide array of end-consumers and channel partners to better understand industry dynamics and refine recommendations accordingly
- Structure ambiguous problems and effectively communicate impact and solutions
- Create relationships between various internal and external stakeholders
- Design, build, and improve processes and operations systems
What You’ll Need:
- 1+ years of professional working experience
- Powerful written, verbal, and visual storytelling ability
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence (EQ), and ability to persuade/drive alignment among differing perspectives
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience working with project management software (Asana, Airtable, Monday, etc)
- A plus, experience working in Asana
- A plus, you have experience in and/or are passionate about web3
- A plus, you’ve worked on a global product