As the Partner Marketing Manager for Everspring, you are the strategic marketing lead to our key partner accounts. You will be the voice, strategist, and execution team to bring our partners’ rich, exciting, and long-standing brands’ zeitgeist alive online. Distillation is one of your core competencies, as you will need to succinctly and effectively brief our internal agency. You are a team player with experience in managing through influence and collaborating with key stakeholders and creative partners.
This position will report to the Vice President of Partner Marketing and is based in Chicago, IL where we currently operate in a hybrid environment.
How that comes to life:
- Effectively translating marketing strategies into specific programs and campaigns tied to business objectives while supporting the execution of account marketing plans
- Leveraging target data and suite of CRM tools to develop target lists optimized against set of campaign criteria
- Presenting plans and proposals to various internal and external targets
- Managing marketing projects to ensure on-time and on-budget deliver as well as superior outcomes
- Designing and deploying measurement and tracking tools to enhance campaign effectiveness (ROI) and provide visibility to clients
- Building productive working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Tactfully guiding clients in prioritizing programs and campaigns against resource constraints
- You’re a marketer with a keen ability to develop strategic plans, implement, execute programs, organize, initiate is preferred.
- You’re a proven doer with track record of building, optimizing, and delivering multi-channel marketing programs that drive results.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines.
- You have a high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- You’re an excellent communicator, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills. Strong editing and proofreading skills preferred.
- You have experience in defining target customers and devising traditional and digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- You have strong analytical skills and employ data-driven thinking.
- You have a collaborative, solutions-oriented mindset that drives toward focused, cohesive campaigns.
- You have experience with consumer lead generation and conversion activities.
- You have an ability to create and deliver compelling presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising or a related field required
- 5 to 8 years of marketing experience with at least 2 years of program management and/or marketing campaign experience
- Full vaccination – as defined by the CDC – is required
Minimum Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities.)
- Organization; analytical/big-picture thinking; curiosity; independent, creative, strategic, teamwork/collaboration
Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and robust supportive services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities.
We care deeply about our employees. We offer many benefits which include but are not limited to medical, vision and dental insurance, HSA, FSA, long-term and short-term disability, pet insurance, 401K with a match, generous PTO plan that accrues with tenure, 10 paid holidays, free access to an employee assistance program, professional development opportunities, a fitness center subsidy and much more! In 2021 and 2022, Built In named us one of the “Best Places to Work” in Chicago. We also offer plenty of opportunities to have fun together!
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of your Covid-19 vaccination.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
If you believe you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all of the criteria outlined, please apply—you could be exactly who we are looking for!