At Vercel, we believe that liberating the frontend unlocks creativity and open-source is the best way forward.
We are building a next-generation internet where developers can create freely and execute new ideas, guaranteeing a more vibrant, personalized internet. Vercel’s platform provides the speed and reliability to create at the moment of inspiration. In other words, our friction-less, real-time deployment makes it possible to start working on projects immediately — anywhere in the world.
Our globally-distributed team works asynchronously to lead the React ecosystem and serve developers at large companies. We pride ourselves on our diversity, shared urgency to iterate, team-oriented decision making, and drive to dig deep.
About the Partner Manager Role:
The Partner team at Vercel is growing fast to support our revenue growth! As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for partner awareness, deal flow & reputation. Join our mission to make Vercel the developer platform of choice for agencies/consultants/global SIs partners, technology partners, and start-ups!
A Partner Manager has three objectives:
- Awareness: To be an evangelist for Vercel with Partners.
- Deal Flow: To sign Partners to the program and liaise between Partners and Vercel AE’s.
- Reputation: To ensure success of the Partnership and the shared end Customer’s experience with our Partner and Vercel.
The Partner Team is measured by the following results:
- Pipeline sourced from Partners.
- Closed/Won Enterprise ARR from Partners.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure that partners derive maximum value from their partnership with Vercel.
- Build and nurture relationships with multiple members of the Partner organization.
- Work with the Vercel Sales and Service organizations to ensure success for Partners and our shared customer.
- Provide weekly documentation of our work with Partners; data, strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats.
- Maintain a proactive posture with Partners and Partner Prospects.
- Lead internal sales and external partner field enablement on educating about the value of Vercel + Partners
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to drive partner channel marketing needs and deployments across the practice area
- Partner with cross-functional Vercel leaders, such as product, sales, marketing and legal to define: partner strategy, partner communication & marketing, partner training & enablement
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.