ABOUT THE ROLE
Interior Define is seeking a Netsuite Business Analyst to play a key role in expanding our brand story by joining our Global Logistics Team. We are looking for a passionate individual who is excited to grow, innovate and disrupt the home furnishings industry through a transformative experience.
At our core, Interior Define is a people first company. We are committed to building and empowering a team that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive across all facets of individual identity; promoting collaboration, shared learning, and contributions to our respective communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- 3+ years of experience in NetSuite ERP, specifically with customizations, workflows, email templates and integrations to outside platforms (CRM, point-of-sale, EDI, eCommerce a plus)
- Understands needs and finds solutions and training for cross-functional teams including Supply Chain, Customer Experience, Finance and Accounting
- Troubleshoots complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution
- Works well with agile engineering teams
- Experience project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping
- Able to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations
- Outstanding organizational, time management, communication, and listening skills required to excel in a remote working environment
- Must be a strong communicator able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines
- Data visualization and integration, e.g. Salesforce CRM and Tableau (PowerBI, Looker, or similar)
- NetSuite/EDI integration experience
- Proficiency with SuiteScript
- NetSuite certifications
- startup experience, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- Experience with HTML
- Own existing and emerging business systems, process maps, and reporting within NetSuite
- Transform business process requirements into technical requirements for key partners in Supply Chain, Customer Experience, Finance, and Accounting
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure reliable integrations into NetSuite
- Project manage solutions to configure and customize NetSuite functionality and core reporting
- Identify opportunities to automate and streamline business processes using workflows, email templates, and custom searches to support organizational growth
- Build and maintain reporting for a comprehensive view of the customer, item master, and sales process
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite’s functionality, relevant new product offerings, and software releases to proactively suggest positive business process changes
- Be a subject matter expert and provide ongoing training and technical support for stakeholders
- You are excited about building an innovative brand that prioritizes an elevated customer experience.
- You are able to present and defend your work (strong opinions, loosely held).
- You adapt to each situation quickly and are able to drive full ownership of your work.
- You jump in and you solve problems. You are able to troubleshoot quickly, but also know the right times to ask for help.
- You look for opportunities to make things better and faster (without compromising quality).
- You are customer focused. Our brand revolves around delivering an exceptional and differentiated customer experience.
- You are a team player and are capable of empathizing with others. You consider yourself to have an above average “E.Q.”
- You are able to educate stakeholders on tech assets and translate technical terms to non-tech team members.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the outlined requirements. We love meeting talented individuals who are excited about our brand and eager to grow in a startup environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Shopping for a sofa is one of the most important and emotional purchases anyone makes for their home. Your sofa sits in the center of your home, anchoring your space and influencing the way you interact with friends and family for years. Despite the significance of this purchase there was no brand making the experience more comfortable. Interior Define is revolutionizing the way people shop for furniture (beginning with sofas). Through a vertical, made-to-order production approach and e-commerce focus, Interior Define crafts exceptional, customizable sofas and offers them for attainable prices. Interior Define makes customization easy: sofas can be tailored by size, fabric, configuration, leg style, and sit. Your space is unique. Your sofa should be too.