Our Growth Mindset (The Mission):
Think back on your time in school and a project or experience that got you fired up, curious, and motivated to try your best. Can you remember one? If you’re like us, there are some projects we remember decades later — those times when we were so engaged in what we were doing that we couldn’t help but learn.
Seesaw is a learning platform that connects educators, students, and families to deepen student learning. Teachers design and facilitate powerful learning experiences, students create, reflect, collaborate and make their learning visible, and families actively support and celebrate student learning. Seesaw is used by millions of K-12 students in over half the schools in the U.S.
The Curriculum (Your Role):
The Seesaw Marketing team is looking for a National Marketing Campaign Manager who knows how to build delightful digital campaigns and work strategically with sales. Working cross-functionally, you will use your knowledge of the educational landscape to help create campaigns, programs, and tactics that build awareness and demand for the Seesaw products in the market.
Your Classmates (The Team):
This role works closely with the Product, Sales, and Marketing teams.
Subject Matter (Your Responsibilities):
- Strategic Planning: Build digital campaign strategy, programs, and tactics using the product and curriculum roadmaps and competitive knowledge.
- Identify and optimize marketing mix of digital assets and channels to engage the audience to support the launch of our products and acquire marketing leads.
- Develop and communicate cross-functionally the marketing campaign calendar.
- Content and Messaging: Work with content managers and Product Marketing to develop content that maps to the target audience’s needs at each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Partner with Revenue Operations to build tools and resources for our Go-to-Customer teams (Sales, Marketing, and Customer teams) to help them easily and effectively follow up on generated leads.
Prerequisites (The Requirements):
- 5+ years experience in curriculum, sales strategy, and/or marketing
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with digital technologies used in the education space
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Strong project management skills and keen attention to detail
- Creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
A little about us:
We are well funded and have an experienced team. Work with the creators & leads of Google Calendar, Picasa, Maps, Facebook Platform, and Twitter.
We care about building a diverse and inclusive team to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users.
We prioritize work-life balance and actually walk the walk — we care a lot about our work but care more about our friends and family. We encourage everyone to work at a sustainable pace and have an unlimited vacation policy that people actually use.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) with company match, paid parental leave, flexible vacation policy, free lunch, wellness stipend, and charitable donation match.
Don’t let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We’d love to hear from you.
Seesaw provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity/gender expression/transgender, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, or military or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Seesaw complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.