At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Or in other words, we provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. And it wouldn’t be fun if we didn’t encourage the use and adoption of new and exciting tools, frameworks, and methodologies.
CreatorIQ Ukraine is headquartered in Kharkiv, with offices globally in Los Angeles (U.S Headquarters), New York, Chicago, Miami, and London. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the globe. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
Senior Node.js Developer
What you will do:
- You’ll be responsible for the Quality of the source code that you write or review
- You’ll be responsible for features you develop (on time and in full)
- Estimation of the tasks at stories that were assigned to him
- Participate in design and design reviews
- Follow the SDLC in the project
- Personal JIRA discipline
- Mentoring developers at the project
- Prepare and conduct tech talks (a big plus)
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 5+ years of experience in Backend development
- Good knowledge of TypeScript & NestJS
- Solid experience in GraphQL and REST API development
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of best backend architecture practices used in the project
- Well-versed with OWASP top10 vulnerabilities, OWASP top10 with mitigations
- Aware of typical performance issues on backend and database tiers
- Experience in writing documentation and API specification
- Understanding of Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of the automated business areas
- Upper-Intermediate Level of English
- AWS infrastructure and services, including Serverless
Would be a big plus:
- Experience in other Backend stacks, like PHP, Python, Java, Ruby, Go, etc., is a big plus
- Experience in PHP/Laravel framework is a big plus
What will you get from us:
- Benefits: we offer supplemental health benefits to you for free.
- People: work together with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Guidance: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp, to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive All Hands (get ready to laugh during the 2 truths and a lie).
- Monthly Wellness Bonus up to $50.
- Individual English Classes and opportunities to practice with native English speakers.
- Work From Home Stipend (if you are a remote team member): we want to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!