Account Executive – Inside Sales
We are looking for an Account Executive to join the Inside Sales team as Raken continues to scale and grow to achieve the goal of being the industry-standard app for the construction field industry. The Primary Role for an Inside Sales Account Executive at Raken is to close business. How will you do that? You will be expected to handle all stages of a typical SaaS sales cycle – Lead Nurturing, Prospecting, Discovery, Product Demonstration, Negotiation, and Closing.
If you are highly driven individual who wants to make an impact working for a company that values its culture, employees, and customers above all else – Raken is the place for you.
Why Join Raken?
- Raken is a rapidly growing company based in Carlsbad, CA with over 4,500 customers across 92 countries
- We were recognized on the Forbes 2020 list of America’s Best Startup Employers and are ranked no. 1057 on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Companies
- We are consistently ranked as a High Performer for construction management solutions on notable review sites like G2, Capterra, and Software Advice
- Raken is a company that believes in investing in its employees – offering Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage, 401k Matching, and Paid Learning and Development Programs.
- Our Culture is Top Priority – We have a hardworking team that loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun while doing it. Core Values we live by: Take Ownership, Keep Evolving, Stay Balanced, Elevate Others, and Let’s Go!
- Engage with high number of inbound leads and facilitate through sales process
- Generate revenue by converting trial users into paying customers
- Scheduling/Providing web product demonstrations
- General account management, emails, and support of potential customers
- Help customers setup accounts and share best practices
- Maintain an up-to-date CRM with accurate notes and pipelines
- Quickly respond to customer questions and provide recommendations for successful use of the product
- Monitor existing accounts and help clients be successful leading to upsell opportunity
- Meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly meetings with sales team
- Represent our organization at trade shows, events and demonstrations·
- 2-5 years of inside sales experience
- Smart, ambitious, willing to learn and must be coachable
- Customer-centric sales style – focused on helping and creating value for our customer instead of just “making a sale”
- Team-oriented, but competitive nature
- Love to help others & empathize with users of all experience levels
- Have outstanding writing & communication skills
- Enjoy solving problems & learning new things
- Self-starter and will first try to solve any problem before asking for help
- Reliable, optimistic & super-organized
- Love to understand the needs of our customer and ask for the sale
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Preferred, but not required – experience with Construction Industry/General Contractors
- Employee Sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous PTO, including 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k Matching
- Flexible working hours
- Continuing education reimbursement opportunities
- Free on-site gym membership and yoga classes
- Company Provided MacBook Air
- Monthly Social Events (Happy Hours, Game nights, Lunch & Learns)
About Raken, Inc.:
Raken is a cloud-based, mobile, collaboration platform for the construction industry. We enable construction field workers and office personnel to report and communicate more effectively & efficiently. We work with Commercial, Residential, and Specialty Contractors of all shapes and sizes; including many of the largest construction companies in the world.
We invite you to learn more about us: https://www.rakenapp.com/
Raken is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Raken does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.