Alignable is looking for an entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed, empathetic leader for our Member Success team.
Our Member Success department is responsible for leading strategic programs that provide best-in-class education & support for all of our members. They take insights from the member experience and shape our product, marketing, and engineering strategy every day.
Our ideal candidate is a player-coach: someone comfortable working hands-on side-by-side with their team and also guiding the department’s strategy.
We are a highly collaborative company across functional areas (Product, Engineering, Growth Marketing, etc.). We’re looking for someone who embodies this collaborative spirit personally and drives that culture within the member success team.
A day in the life of a Member Success Manager
- Empower the team to execute aggressive roadmaps to significantly improve the customer experience at Alignable.
- Launch, scale, and optimize new channels in support of the customer success mission.
- Establish strong working relationships with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Leverage data to analyze issues, patterns, and trends in member behavior and develop a game plan through better education.
- Use your marketing knowledge, communication skills, and creativity to provide paths for small businesses across North America to get the most out of Alignable.
About you and the skills you’ll need:
Customer empathy is in your DNA. You have a sense of urgency and are relentlessly focused on getting results, but you are just as obsessed with providing an excellent customer experience. Driven by your customer obsession, you crave opportunities to build new spaces while also reinvigorating and re-examining established processes. You are a structured multi-tasker and a master at prioritization and enjoy collaborating toward a common goal. You are an inspiring leader, and you know when to dive in and support; specifically, you feel comfortable with leading project management teams or leading/executing projects yourself if the need arises.
- 2+ years in Customer Support or Product Marketing Role
- Affinity for small business and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer empathy in your DNA.
- Experience building and executing against KPI’s
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- A love solving problems through rapid testing, failing fast, using data, and asking many questions.
- The ability to adapt to fast-paced and evolving environments.
Bonus Skills, Knowledge, or Experience
- Relevant work experience helping build businesses, startups, or projects from the ground up or working in marketing, business, finance, or operational roles, internships, or co-ops.
- Have written or developed educational materials on a topic
- Have used project management tools like Airtable, Notion.
- Have used marketing automation tools such as Iterable, Marketo, Hubspot.
What we offer
- Smart, supportive co-workers
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacations
Alignable is a social referral network built exclusively for small business owners. Small businesses are the heartbeat of our communities — they are the creators, the risk-takers, and the problem-solvers, each with a unique story. Our mission is to help them be successful. Today, over seven million+ small business owners feel at home on Alignable. They connect, share best practices, give each other advice and work together to create referrals and new business.
The Alignable team is comprised of small business owners, family and friends of small business owners, and entrepreneurs at heart. We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities and comfortably show up as our most authentic selves because we know it leads to better outcomes.
We are led by startup veterans from Invisalign, Constant Contact, PayPal, Amazon, Vistaprint, and Wayfair. We know how to turn promising ideas into enduring businesses that transform the digital landscape. A remote-first company, Alignable launched in 2014 and is venture-backed by Mayfield fund, Recruit Strategic Partners, Saturn Partners, NextView Ventures, Lead Edge Capital, and KIC ventures.