As MarTech and Digital Solutions Director, you will lead product strategy and microsite execution with a focus on improving the student journey so learners can easily determine the best educational option for them. You will be responsible for managing our partners’ web presence, ensuring that sites are conversion-optimized, accessible, high-ranking, and current. You should be highly knowledgeable in content management platforms, lead generation and have solid coding skills.
The Director role will actively liaise within the MarTech, Partner Marketing, and Digital Marketing business functions and translate the vision to technology implementation to deliver on our marketing goals. This role will report to the VP of MarTech and Operations.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Driving the MarTech initiatives by closely collaborating with Business Stakeholders, detailing the requirements & determining specifications around the content management system & its integration with all marketing automation tools and reporting.
- Create comprehensive roadmaps in support of delivering critical outcomes and regularly measure and communicate impact; adjusting course as needed.
- Define the engineering backlog as it pertains to marketing needs, technical requirements, and product features.
- Lead, build, test and deploy features, enhancements, and bug fixes in the Marketing platform and ecosystem working with our partners and internal system integrators.
- Hands- on leader with the ability to dive in and deliver results, as well as mentor a team of individual contributors.
- 5+ years of IT experience, with a focus on CMS systems and marketing automation platforms.
- A proven data driven and iterative approach through perpetually testing and learning. Comfort with defining metrics and leveraging data insights to find new opportunities.
- Ability to create and own a roadmap(s).
- Ability to manage multiple websites.
- Prior experience with site design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Webflow, etc.
- Prior experience with CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Shopify, etc,
- Experience in site deployment and tracking.
- Reporting progress in workflow tools such as Jira, Asana, and Workfront.
- Capable of building a headless web content management system.
- Full vaccination – as defined by the CDC – is required
Everspring is a leading provider of education technology and service solutions. Our advanced technology, proven marketing approach, research-based instructional design services, and robust faculty support deliver outstanding outcomes for our university partners, powering their success online. Everspring offers a range of full-service turnkey solutions, as well as standalone single service offerings, and innovative self-service products that enable universities to establish and maintain themselves as leaders in the digital delivery of education.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities. Built In Chicago has named us one of the “Best Places to Work” in 2021 and 2022. We offer benefits that include hybrid work arrangement, FSA, health insurance, dental, short term and long term disability, 401k with an employer match, a generous PTO plan that accrues with tenure, professional development, pet insurance and more!
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.