THERE’S A LOT TO SMILE ABOUT
The Smile CDR platform enables people and organizations to manage healthcare data better. It’s built around a standard made by HL7 called FHIR, which acts as a new universal language for healthcare data. Different information technology systems can communicate by speaking the same data language. People are also at the heart of our organization. Consider a career with us today.
Smile is a strong brand with established trust and reputation within the global healthcare technology markets. This newly created role will develop and lead the new Marketplace Partner business model strategy and then implement and manage this model for Smile CDR.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
You’ll be provided with an incredible opportunity to design and implement a business model that offers significant business solutions for Smile’s potential and current technology customers. This includes identifying, evaluating and prioritizing Smile CDR customer needs for integrations and configurations that increase the overall business value. You’ll deliver the marketplace partner framework (process and tools) and execute the business plan. Prioritizing and managing the funnel for marketplace products is an essential part of this role, along with understanding the market analysis and emerging trends or intelligence to guide the strategy.
- Support a collaborative go-to-market strategy with third-party vendor solutions that integrate with Smile CDR and provide greater overall platform business value to our clients.
- Introduce programs to assess, improve, and monitor the quality of partners’ integrations with Smile CDR (e.g., training, certification).
- Define value-added capabilities to include in the marketplace.
- Set criteria and evaluate new potential partners to understand market fit within the ecosystem. Identify, document, promote, and maintain partner relationships to increase collective business value for Smile CDR and our Marketplace Partners.
- Understand and evaluate partner solutions and be able to work with those products.
- Propose and negotiate to license and contract models based on the scope or scale of marketplace buyer needs.
- Effectively identify market opportunities to bring value-add solutions to Smile CDR’s clients across our markets, including payers and providers.
- Seek to identify new license opportunities through various distribution channels.
- As the marketplace evolves, define and lead the growth of the team, processes, and tools required to ensure continued successful delivery at scale.
- You are an exceptional individual contributor with expertise in creating, building and managing marketplace partner ecosystems in a software environment.
- 10+ years of relevant experience building and managing partnerships.
- Proven ability to build and drive a marketplace partnership program.
- Demonstrated competency driving early relationships through to contractual, constructive, ongoing business partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability and proven experience to build effective professional relationships with various levels of businesses in the software industry.
- Understand value propositions for various types of various roles within the digital health sector.
- Successfully completed post-secondary education in a relevant field of study or a combination of relevant work experience and education.
- Effective communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating our shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have any questions during the application or interview process.