**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
The Marketing Programs Manager will be responsible for the execution of key marketing programs across multiple marketing channels against set timeline, budget and quality expectations. This person will be part of the Demand Gen team, working closely with the wider Marketing team as well as key collaborators across Product Marketing, Solutions and Sales, reporting directly into the Director of Demand Generation.
- Owns the planning and coordination of key demand gen marketing programs in both US and EMEA, including but not limited to webinars, industry events and trade shows, as well as company-hosted events.
- Is responsible for the end-to-end logistics, tech stack and partner management of regional trade shows, conferences and webinars.
- Leads key programs for customer retention and growth, such as gifting and peer-to-peer reviews on G2 and TrustRadius.
- Run marketing programs vendors, agencies or third parties as appropriate.
- Continually evaluate marketing channel performance and collaborate to drive best-in-class practices.
- Track meaningful metrics to measure marketing program success and return on investment for marketing programs implemented in the region
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing or marketing communications.
- Prior experience in international companies, preferably in a B2B SaaS-based industry.
- Consistent track record with carrying out webinars, in-person and virtual events.
- Experience with webinar tools such as ON24 (or similar) and webinar transcripts REV (or similar).
- Willing to travel a few times per year.
- Knowledge of marketing automation (Marketo) is a preferred.
- Knowledge of another European language is preferred
- Knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Wrike, Asana) is preferred
- Experience with account-based marketing and customer gifting programs is preferred
- Experience with CRM (SalesForce) is preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Standout colleague with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, virtual work environment and remote team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Hardworking and energetic professional with a can-do mentality.
What we offer:
- Experience working in a multifaceted, fast-paced, innovative industry and rapidly growing company.
- Participation in the company’s Stock Option Plan.
- Start-up culture in a high growth environment.
- A position where you will have immediate and direct impact on Company success across Europe.
- Cross-cultural opportunity to work regularly with colleagues in the United States.
- A working environment that will offer development and challenge.
- Competitive salary and benefits packages specific to the Country of residence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.