FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Marketing Manager – Affiliate & Partnerships at FINN, you are going to be part of the User Acquisition team and will be directly responsible for overseeing demand generation and marketing efforts for our affiliate partners, thus managing one of our most important B2C partnership channels. You acquire and track the best performing affiliate partners which empower users to authentically discover the advantages of our product. Collaborating directly with our Vice President Partnerships, you have the responsibility to drive user growth, build lasting relationships and spread the story of FINN.
- This role is preferably based in or anywhere near Munich with temporary flexibility to work remotely.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Generate demand: Significantly grow the number of acquired users by affiliate partnerships, while ensuring we meet our cost-per-customer targets.
- Find the best publishers and build lasting relationships: Engage with and challenge best affiliate partners with our insights. Therewith, foster relationships and create win-win relations. Constantly apply your learnings to redefine the ideal target audience.
- Experiment to fuel our growth: Be eager to continuously explore and try out new partners to address underserved user groups and drive user growth.
- Track and improve efficiency: Utilize a KPI framework to track, optimize and report affiliate partner performance. Plan strategically and allocate resources effectively.
- Build the next automotive consumer brand: Develop FINN’s brand and communication to build the most trusted and well-known brand in on-demand car ownership. Enable publishers to tell our story effortlessly and consistently.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree or completed a professional education in marketing, business administration or a related field.
- 1+ year of experience in key account management and partner acquisition for affiliate platforms or agencies.
- Your consultative problem solving approach combined with your authentic and convincing manner enables you to win new partners.
- Ability to build and nurture a network. Together with your contacts, you are constantly seeking the best solutions for all stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and deal closing skills.
- Great communication skills. You are able to provide clear and precise guidance through all forms of communication. It is easy for you to adapt to different participants of a discussion.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and coordinate multiple projects.
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges.
- You are structured and motivated to reconsider and optimize established processes day to day.
- Fluent in German and English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our hiring managers Maximilian and Annika are looking forward to your application.
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.