At Raken, Inc., we empower the people who build the world. Our goal is to transform the way the world builds by introducing technology to a 7,000 year old industry. To achieve this, we aim to attract unique, passionate people to the cause. We believe that faster, better reporting will improve the working lives of nearly 10% of the US labor force—the percentage of people currently working in construction. Helping turn the worst part of their day into the easiest (and fastest) is why we do what we do!
We are a rapidly growing startup based in Carlsbad, California. We were recognized on the Forbes 2020 list of America’s Best Startup Employers and are ranked no. 1057 on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Companies!
Our Culture is Top Priority – We have a hardworking team that loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun while doing it. Core values we live by: Take Ownership, Elevate Others, Keep Evolving, Stay Balanced, Let’s Go!
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team! This role can be performed remotely, in-person or on a hybrid schedule.
- Maintain promotional inventory and obtain quotes for new inventory items.
- Monitor campaign performance, provide status updates and real-time communication to the sales and marketing teams.
- Assist with campaign set up by creating program documentation on company intranet, testing campaign flows, and monitoring performance.
- Facilitate website updates: links, images, copy.
- Become a Wrike Champion and assist with ticket tagging, assignment, scheduling to ensure the team doesn’t miss a beat (or a task ticket).
- Contribute to the culture of Raken and the Marketing team by embodying our core values.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to be organized, self-motivated and exercise independent judgment
- Ability to manage time effectively and balance multiple projects at the same time while navigating changing priorities
- 2+ years experience with Wrike
- Experience working with a website CMS to make updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience using Salesforce strongly preferred
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture but is a key contributor to our success. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans with high employer cost share
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays
- Ability to work remote, hybrid or in office
- Career advancement and continuing education opportunities