Everspring will bring your business and education experience together to help us explore new business opportunities and help shape future strategy.
Our Analytics team works on cross-functional projects to deliver insights and drive key projects for Everspring’s future direction. The team is comprised of analytically-savvy problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment, and who are driven to make a high impact within our organization.
As part of this team, our Market & Competitive Intelligence Analyst will explore and evaluate business and partner opportunities, deliver findings to internal and external stakeholders, and collaborate with internal teams utilizing a wide range of data related to education and labor markets, the educational landscape, student and faculty surveys, and more.
This position is a dynamic opportunity for someone who can conduct market and competitive research using internal and external data sources to produce analysis and frame relevant findings. The Market and Competitive Intelligence Analyst must have an ability to embrace change, a passion and drive for results, and a love for asking ‘why’ and learning about new things.
- Strategic Initiatives – Drive key business priorities
- Identify and prioritize prospective new partners
- Evaluate new business opportunities
- dentify and prioritize partner program portfolio opportunities
- Business Analysis – Support strategic and operational analysis and new projects across all aspects of the business
- Develop market and competitive landscapes and recommendations for partner programs
- Provide support for analytical performance reports that drive operational decision making
- Act as a key member of the analytics team in the development of analytical insights and capabilities to ensure alignment to business strategies and outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree required, preference for majors demonstrating strong analytical and reasoning skills
- 1+ years’ experience in a research and analytical role. Consulting, startup or similar experience is value
- Superior analytical, communication, and influencing skills
- Able to define projects and deliver results on key initiatives with limited oversight
- Support process improvement discussions with stakeholders informed by analytical insight
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Adept at working in cross functional teams
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Experience with key software tools (including Tableau) is preferred.
Everspring, Inc. is an ed-tech trailblazer. We create customized, integrated digital solutions that enable top universities to design and deliver their programs online, with excellence. Our exceptional technology platform and robust supportive services empower universities to focus on teaching engaging content that transforms lives.
We offer a range of full-service turnkey solutions and fee-for-service offerings, as well as a set of innovative standalone products. We deliver industry-leading outcomes in academics and instructional design; market research and program design; marketing and lead generation; recruitment and enrollment services; student support and retention services; and technology infrastructure and analytics. Our proprietary methodologies yield uniquely tailored solutions that drive tangible value for our university partners, their faculty, and their students.
Based in Chicago, Everspring serves a growing number of colleges and universities. Built In Chicago has named us one of the “Best Places to Work” in 2021 and 2022. We offer benefits that include hybrid work arrangement, FSA, health insurance, dental, short term and long term disability, 401k with an employer match, a generous PTO plan that accrues with tenure, professional development, pet insurance and more!
In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Everspring, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Everspring makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.