About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
We are looking for a customer advocate and people manager who can help guide our Strategic Customer Success team and ensure success for Aurora’s largest customers and partners. As a manager for Strategic CSMs, you will help drive the charge to manage our account team’s growth and help them engage and interact with their customer portfolio. You will be accountable for directing and developing a growing team and helping guide their success in the context of their customer’s growth and successful outcomes. Because this is a developing segment and product offering for Aurora, you will be instrumental in developing the required Success model and influencing the go-to-market strategy. This position reports to the Director of Customer Success.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Guide the growth and development of the Strategic Customer Success team to meet NRR and related performance goals, improve their skills, and advance toward their respective career goals
- Inform the development of OKRs for the Strategic Customer Success team that is aligned with group and company OKRs
- Develop playbooks and engagement practices that optimize the experience of Strategic customers. Manage team members to utilize these playbooks and partner with cross-functional teams to execute them.
- Develop excellent working relationships with Sales, Product, Engineering, and other functional areas in Aurora
- Become an expert in the solar industry and Aurora’s vision for it
- Become a reliable advisor and engage in bringing the voice of our customers back to Aurora
- Ensure customer satisfaction, adoption, and reference-ability
What we value:
- 2+ years of experience managing customer success teams in a SaaS environment, ideally Strategic and/or large account focused
- Track record of success that demonstrates growth, adoption, and expansion of strategic accounts
- Passion for SaaS offerings and delivering value to our customers through desired outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for sustainability, green tech, and renewable energy
For New York City-based candidates, the salary range for this role is $143,000.00 to $193,000.00. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including skills, qualifications, and location.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Our mission at Aurora is to create a future of solar energy for all. We aim to reflect that inclusivity in the people who imagine and build our product by creating an environment where diversity is cherished and where anyone—regardless of background—can thrive. We strive to always do better and know that by empowering people, we can power the planet.