What You’ll Do:
The Manager of our Managed Service Provider Sales team at Bigleaf will be responsible for strategic oversight of our MSP Sales Team and maximizing the value of our sales programs. This leader will create business plans focused on increasing revenue and will continually follow up on those plans to ensure execution and results! This role reports directly to our VP of Sales and will have a counterpart on our Agent Channel Sales Team to lean on and grow with.
Come join us at Bigleaf to help businesses connect to their customers, people like us, people like you!
This position is 100% remote!
- Create comprehensive framework for managing strategic relationships with targeted MSP/Agent Partners
- Annual Business Plans
- Quarterly Business Reviews
- Responsible for driving growth and adoption of initiatives
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Forecast and report key metrics and growth
- Lead ad hoc projects focused on the strategic growth of partnerships
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- 5+ years of experience as a Channel Sales Manager or Account Executive, with at least 3 of those years being in a leadership role
- Demonstrated track record of recruiting, training, coaching, motivating, growing, and retaining a successful group of Channel Sales Managers or Account Executives
- Ability to identify and prioritize opportunities and accurately forecast revenue
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels
- Minimum of intermediate understanding of company financial measures and advanced understanding of telecommunications industry and indirect sales model
- Excellent presentation skills before both small and large groups
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices (Salesforce is a plus)
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly be improving by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 100% of medical premiums for our HSA health plan – buy up options available)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 100% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 13 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We’re building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications for this role.