About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
We are looking for a customer advocate and people manager who can help guide our Enterprise Customer Success team for our Commercial and Industrial focused customers. As a manager for Enterprise CSMs, you will help drive the charge to manage our account team’s growth and help them engage and interact with their customer portfolio. You will be accountable for directing and developing a growing team and helping guide their success in the context of their customer’s growth and successful outcomes. Because this is a newer segment and product offering for Aurora, you will be instrumental in developing the required Success model and influencing the go-to-market strategy. This position reports to the Director of Customer Success.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented people to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the growth and development of the Enterprise Customer Success team, managing the team through metrics and aligned with our company’s objectives
- Establish OKRs for the Enterprise Customer Success team that are aligned with group and company OKRs
- Develop excellent working relationships with Sales, Product, Engineering, and other functional areas in Aurora
- Become an expert in the solar industry and Aurora’s vision for it
- Become a reliable advisor and engage in bringing the voice of our customers back to Aurora
- Ensure customer satisfaction, adoption, and referenceability
What we value:
- At least 3 years of experience managing customer success teams in a SaaS environment, ideally Enterprise
- Passion for SaaS offerings and delivering value to our customers through desired outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for sustainability, green tech, and renewable energy
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.