The health insurance and benefits industry is undergoing rapid digital transformation. Today, most people choose, enroll, and utilize their benefits not by calling insurance carriers or reviewing paper forms, but by using HR and benefits software. Behind the scenes, Ideon’s APIs make this modern benefits experience possible. We’re powering an entire industry forward, delivering the speed, transparency, and efficiency that today’s consumers expect.
As Manager, Enrollment Operations Production Support, you will lead a team of Production Support Analysts to provide industry-leading service to our carrier and InsurTech customers. This role will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Enrollment Operations Production Support team. This includes successful tracking of customer tickets and metrics for the team as well as assisting with escalations and customer concerns. This role will work closely within the Enrollment Operations team as well as other areas such as Product, Sales, Implementation, and Engineering teams.
This role reports to the Vice President of Enrollment Operations and is located in the Omaha, Nebraska area.
In this role you will:
- Lead and scale the Enrollment Operation Production Support team, including hiring, training, coaching, and managing day-to-day activity for team members
- Motivates and drives team performance. Proactively develops, tracks, and reports key performance indicators and/or associated service-level agreements
- Studies and standardizes procedures to identify and implement improvements to operational processes
- Ensures new processes and procedures are implemented and used effectively by the team
- Manages escalated issues and interacts with customers
- Collaborates cross-functionally to assure member and client inquiries are met
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a technical customer service or customer-facing role; 5+ years experience in health care, insurance, and/or InsurTech industries
- 5+ years managing and leading operational or customer-supporting roles
- Have 2+ years of experience working with EDI 834 and/or API
- Work well under pressure and are an excellent multitasker and problem solver
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and can communicate technical subjects in an effective and professional manner
- Are well-organized, detail-oriented, and can dynamically prioritize activities for optimum performance
- Have experience with JIRA, Zendesk, Salesforce, or other CRM
Salary range: $100,000 – $115,000
What we do:
Ideon is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless consumer experiences at every stage of the member journey. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure, the ‘pipes,’ that allows InsurTech platforms and health insurance and benefits carriers to exchange data accurately, efficiently, securely, and at scale—improving the way benefits are quoted, sold, enrolled, managed, and utilized. Our APIs transmit billions of data points, powering an amazing benefits experience for all. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are insurance geeks, systems gurus, data wonks, sales & marketing execs, product leads, finance whizzes, and admin pros—all determined to bring efficiency, transparency, and connectivity to the health insurance and benefits industry.
Our benefits include:
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.