About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you will manage a team of account executives to encourage their quantitative activities and qualitative skillsets. You will be accountable for coaching, mentoring, and managing your team to meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets. Reporting to the Director of Corporate Sales you’ll work closely with other inside sales managers as well as cross-functional teams like customer success, marketing, and client success. You will join customer calls with your team as needed and meet 1-1 on a regular basis with your account executives.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Meet and exceed team sales quota
- Manage, mentor, and coach Corporate Account Executives in defined geographic territories
- Interview and hire new team members to grow your team according to headcount goals
- Forecast revenue for your team each week to monitor monthly and quarterly performance to date for VP Sales and Board of Directors
- Employ detailed reporting dashboards to monitor and improve the sales activity of your team
- Develop inside sales strategy for new opportunities within the residential and commercial solar industry segments
- Refine and improve the sales playbooks and training guides
- Partner with revenue operations, marketing, customer success, and sales enablement teams to develop strategies to increase sales and improve customer onboarding
What we value:
- Motivated – you should have a demonstrated track record of success
- Leadership – you should enjoy steering teams and working with people
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience, including both sales management/team leadership and IC roles
- Expertise with Salesforce and other best in class sales enablement technologies like Chorus, Outreach, Slack, Atrium, and more
- Communication – you’re a natural communicator in all directions
- Coaching – you’re consistently looking for ways to improve and support your team members by listening to their needs and helping them succeed
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.