Imagine a company obsessed with helping home service businesses scale their company, find more time, and explore the life they have dreamt of living. Welcome to CONQUER!
CONQUER and Housecall Pro are united in a singular mission: helping home service professionals succeed and grow their businesses. Through this partnership, we can deliver best-in-class software products and coaching services to every Pro.
Being a home service business owner can be an extremely lonely journey. We help home services business owners reach their goals through community, clarity and accountability. Our community at CONQUER reassures these pros that they are not alone. Through coaching – we provide clarity on their next big move, and help hold them accountable to executing on the plan laid out.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
As part of CONQUER, you lead the content development strategy and execution within CONQUER. You improve our existing curriculum resources and drive cutting edge content development. You are committed to helping our service professionals (Pros) community. You are interested in building interactive materials. You are able to easily synthesize complex ideas into clear points. You are curious and informed about entrepreneurship, the trades, and software products. You are comfortable setting content strategy and then orchestrating collaboration with industry leaders to develop outlines, coordinate with production, edit, and launch.
Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our Pros. Our success is their success.
What you do each day:
- Build the strategy and lead the execution of our content development roadmap for CONQUER
- Interview subject matter experts across the trades to understand best small business practices across verticals
- Develop curriculum materials such as video scripts, guided lessons, one-pagers that help Pros run their businesses more efficiently
- Manage team of video editor and graphics designer to create cutting edge content, both video and documents to support our coaching efforts
- Lead video production and editing teams in filming industry leaders delivering CONQUER content
- Coordinate with the Housecall Pro product team to build in-product content
- 5-7 years experience developing curriculum materials and training
- 3-5 years experience developing training for software products
- Bachelor’s degree in education, writing, or english preferred
- Experience building product tours
- What will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent project management and writing skills
- A love for helping people