If you’re great at finding needles in haystacks, if you believe there’s a lid for every pot, if you respect Goldilocks for her commitment to “just right” – please read on.
As our company grows across the globe, it’s critical that we recruit top talent. That’s where you come in. We need someone who is the backbone support to our team and eager to learn how to recruit. There will be invaluable on-the-job training and educational opportunities. You will help us to best execute a seamless experience for both our candidates and hiring managers, as well as Xsolla stakeholders. The chosen candidate knows that making a “good enough” hire isn’t really good enough and will help us achieve our hiring goals.
Xsolla is seeking a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our creative, collaborative and FUN team here at our Sherman Oaks HQ! This is a hybrid opportunity with flexibility after training and onboarding, must be able to commute to the office.
Scope of work includes but is not limited to:
- Interview and meeting scheduling
- Maintaining our ATS
- Providing in-office interview assistance and office tours
- Completing consulting agreement paperwork
- Job description writing
- Placing job ads
- Heavy data entry
- Fielding, replying to, and forwarding Emails
- Candidate calls
- Point-person for 3rd-party agencies
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Source for new talent on job boards, social media, and within your professional network
- Keep the hiring process moving by coordinating job posts, writing job descriptions and postings, reviewing resumes, and sending out offers on the behalf of HR Managers/VPs
- Schedule interviews for candidates and hiring managers/stakeholders
- Advocate for Xsolla by sharing information about our benefits and culture
- Conduct salary and market research
- Stay up to date on tech industry trends and developments
- Administer pre-employment tests as requested
- Assist the HR team with various projects and duties as your role evolves
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years of HR Generalist or Recruiting experience (corporate recruiting experience preferred)
- Experience with multiple sourcing techniques
- Experience with ATS and HRIS tools
- Some familiarity and skill with LinkedIn Recruiter tools
- Proficient in Boolean searches
- Strong Google Suite proficiency
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, solid job ad writing skills
- Ability to learn and adapt while working in a fast-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image
- Ability to work proactively and independently while adding to our team in a positive, supportive and ethical manner
- Corporate recruiting experience
- Tech or gaming industry experience
- Interest in and/or general video game industry knowledge
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there if you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business, which is why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays every year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. To foster your growth at Xsolla, we have opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age, Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!