This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in Canada
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
The ITSM Manager implements and maintains the IT Service Management strategy, portfolio, processes and procedures, leveraging the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework. This includes major incident management, request fulfillment, problem management, configuration management, change management and knowledge management.
- Manage and maintain the service management processes and platform. Align usability to the product & dev/ops teams that use it.
- Ensure services and tools are consistently deployed, executed, measured, monitored, and improved for Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Capacity Management, Service Catalog, Jira ITSM Platform, etc.
- Assess the effectiveness of the current monitoring, workflow, service catalogue, knowledge management, and automation services, and develop a roadmap to mature these services and processes to deliver a service management framework.
- Develop and implement tactics and solutions for ITIL-based process improvement initiatives.
- Support increased project and milestone delivery through repeatable and consistent execution of ITIL process.
- Identify, analyze, and mitigate risk and issues across the Smile CDR IT landscape.
- Create and maintain a formal incident and problem process, including change management and knowledge management.
- Develop business cases to propose and implement additional ITSM processes and functions to further improve service across the organization, including but not limited to knowledge management, release management, event management, and request management (with self-service capabilities).
- Maintaining customer support processes and platforms. Facilitate improvements to usability for the product & dev/ops teams that use it.
- Provide timely, relevant analytics and recommend solutions to improve the team member experience.
- Provide support to maintain skill and customer knowledge and understand the ever-evolving Smile CDR product technically.
- Implement industry best practices at an enterprise level to ensure consistent and successful implementation of ITSM processes.
- Manage, coach and coordinate the activities of the ITSM team.
- 5+ years of relevant or applicable ITSM role with responsibility for a wide range of tools, processes, technologies and applications.
- Experience in ITIL and software development lifecycle.
- Completed Post-Secondary degree in Information Systems or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Communicate technical issues effectively to non-technical staff.
- Knowledge and experience working with large systems integrators.
- Proven ability to implement and execute strategy.
- Strong ability to anticipate user needs and strong customer service orientation.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills combined with good attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of computer applications, including MS Office/GSuite, and Atlassian suite.
- Certification in ITIL would be an asset.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application process.