- OverviewLiquibase is hiring an IT Support Engineer who is passionate about delivering outstanding technical support. The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for providing Corporate IT support for the company. You will interact daily with employees at all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate is an experienced practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations. You will use your knowledge and specialized skills to implement technical solutions and provide high quality support for computer hardware, operating systems, or enterprise application software
What you’ll be doing:
- Manual onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Automating the onboarding and offboarding processes
- Configuring an SSO-based system and integrating our tools with user access management
- Providing support to internal users on Mac and Windows
- Handling application administration of our various tools
- Monitor company spend via billing APIs for our various tools
- Provisioning systems for employees and tracking IT Inventory
- 2-5 years experience in GSuite Administration
- 2-5 years experience in Office 365 Administration
- 2-5 years experience in Atlassian Jira/Confluence Administration
- 1-3 years in IT Support for both Windows and Mac
- 2-5 years experience working with APIs
- 2-5 years experience in Github Administration
- 1-3 Years in Slack Administration and Integration
- Located in Austin, TX Metro Area
Nice to Haves:
- Strong Security Background
Perks of life at Liquibase:
- Mainly remote, occasional office visits required
- Home office allowance
- Meaningful equity
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexible time off
- 401K matching (US-only)
- No punks, no jerks culture
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
We take pride in:
- A transparent and collaborative team environment. We value multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Our entrepreneurial culture. We provide every employee the opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
- Our work with new technologies and learn from experienced professionals.
- How organizations, large and small, use DevOps to drive developer agility and accelerate software delivery.
Company Overview – We are Liquibase
Liquibase is the leader in the database release automation segment of the more broadly defined DevOps market. Our vision is to be the easiest, safest, and most powerful community-led database change management solution. Downloaded more than 75 million times, our software enables DevOps teams around the globe to accelerate the software delivery process by automating database updates. As companies of all sizes continue to adopt an agile methodology and DevOps practices, there is a growing realization that the database needs to be considered as part of this innovation process.
A career at Liquibase means joining a quickly growing company on the front lines of the DevOps space. You can expect to revel in growth across the board — in the number of customers we support, in the experiments we run, in the scope and complexity of our technical projects, and the list goes on.
At Liquibase, we foster a culture rooted in the open-source values of freedom, choice, transparency, and meritocracy. These are not just fashion labels here, but sincere convictions, and you’ll see that reflected in the way we operate daily. We’re caffeinated, collaborative & confident experts, eager to solve the most challenging database CI/CD problems for our customers.
Want to help the software world move faster? You’ve found the right place.
Eligible candidates may be subject to criminal history and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws