The Olo team is looking for someone with experience in restaurant operations to join the Customer Success Team as an Implementation Specialist. You will be focused on our waitlist and reservation management solutions. The Implementation Specialist plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by working directly with our customers to provide subject matter expertise throughout our customers’ deployment cycle and beyond.
A successful Specialist will use their empathy, communication, and organizational skills to work with our customers to understand their unique goals and business processes, providing in-depth knowledge to help our clients, and Olo, evolve.
You can work at Olo’s headquarters on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center or remotely from anywhere in the U.S. In fact, more than half of our team is remote! You will report to the Customer Engagement and Front of House Team Lead.
What You’ll Do
- Become a subject matter expert through the implementations of our reservation, waitlist and table management solution or ‘Host’ and our survey and online review solution or Sentiment’
- Guide customers in all things related to these solutions, including customer consultations and training identifying opportunities for rapid value and adoption
- Advise and empower brands with best practices to achieve their desired goals.
- Contribute to weekly reports produced by your partnered Deployment Manager.
- Provide feedback and establish internal processes and best practices to improve the customer experience through continued iteration of all documentation.
- Understand and be accountable to your assigned and department goals
- Advocate for the customer in conversations and planning with our Product team
- Analyze brand usage statistics to increase adoption and improve time to value.
- Partner with the Deployment, Customer Support and Customer Success Teams
- Independently complete configuration and setup tasks, reporting progress to relevant partners
- Use analytical skills to understand Olo’s developing product offerings as they relate to our customers’ dynamic business and technology needs
What We’ll Expect From You
- 2+ years of work experience in restaurant operations or with SaaS solutions catering to the restaurant industry
- 1 or more years of experience managing clients or relevant project management work
- Experience in written and verbal customer communication and company partners with a focus on detail and describing complex details in a concise fashion.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to disagree and debate articulately and professionally
- An interest in the restaurant industry
Nice to Have
- Slab or Confluence
- Experience in or serving the restaurant industry
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!