Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,000 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 950+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are looking for an Implementation Manager to join our team in transforming the financial experience in healthcare. As part of the Implementation team, the Implementation Manager is responsible for scoping, leading, and ensuring the success of Flywire implementations while ensuring customer satisfaction and business success. In this role you will have the opportunity to grow with our exciting and innovative team as we bring these important solutions to the healthcare industry. If you are dedicated, positive, and have a solid work ethic we’d like to talk with you.
- Manage complex cloud-based implementations, including; requirements gathering, developing scope, scheduling, prioritizing, and managing risk
- Lead an implementation team consisting of development resources.
- Define goals, tasks and resources needed to complete the project
- Create a schedule and timeline for the project
- Manage and track all resources and activities to ensure all deliverables will be completed on time
- A project manager is expected to lead and support the project team all the way to completion and even after
- Quality – Delivering a quality solution to the client is the key to success
- Monitor and report on the project status to keep the client and anyone who holds a stake in the completion of the project informed
- Define any problems that may occur, and identify solutions
- Manage any changes that are added to minimize the impact on the overall project
- Travel as needed to ensure success
Key Performance Indicators
- Development of thorough and crisp definition of our implementations including precise timeframes and implementation goals and results
- On time and within budget implementations resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction
- Clear and timely communications and project reporting
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS degree (required)
- 5+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience; a background working for a SaaS based company (preferred)
- Experience working within healthcare industry is required
- Confident leadership skills that allowing them to provide direction to clients
- Ability to build relationships at various levels of an organization
- A passion for technical problem solving using various tools available to find a solution
- High self-motivation and self-direction
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in cloud services and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Experience in healthcare software services is a plus
- PMP or Agile certification (preferred)
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry – this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.