At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off-screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time for yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after-workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of best companies to work for in 5 different categories, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, and we believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
We are looking for an Implementation Manager who will be responsible for taking brand new clients and providing them with a best-in-class onboarding experience that sets them up for success and yielding high user adoption. The ideal candidate is good at project management, has passion for teaching others, a technical aptitude, and experience with SaaS tools. What will set candidates apart are interpersonal skills, a strong affinity for people, and an interest in influencer marketing. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced working environment and a Company that cares for its people and clients.
What you’ll do:
- Manage initial rollouts for new CreatorIQ Clients as well as expansion modules / features with new teams or for new processes at existing Client
- Own implementation success from project kickoff to go-live, leveraging strong project management skills, technical aptitude, and deep product knowledge.
- Identify implementation challenges and develop practical recommendations / trade-offs to maximize customer value
- Provide social insights and recommendations to support Client’s business practices
- Design and configure the CreatorIQ solution to meet all requirements and that Client expectations are fulfilled regarding platform use cases and functionality
- Responsible for identification and inventory of Client process pain points and gaps in best practices
- Ensure that all Client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion
- Establish a relationship built on trust with every Client champion
- Assist any internal teams to support business growth, platform enhancements, and process improvements
- Perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement CreatorIQ to meet customer needs
- Apply CreatorIQ methodology, company procedures, and leading practices in all areas of work
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise software, digital, or social account management or implementation
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for Clients
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Enthusiastic, professional, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the Client requirements and pain points
- Passion for solving Client challenges and commitment to Client delight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical folks
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Process driven. Has a strong desire to create, implement, and iterate on processes that lead to a standardized and extremely positive experience for every customer
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes
- Capable of breaking complex ideas into digestible information in order to train clients. Depending on the project, this may include training users in other countries.
- Ability to travel up to 30% on an annual basis (post-Covid)
- Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Approach work with creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- High EQ and a “no job too small” startup mentality
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Focus Fridays are workdays first, but with the opportunity to be flexible to use the time for personal use. This is meeting free time to give you time to focus on work. Of course, if something is urgent, like if a client needs to meet, we take the call. But feeling caught up? This is also a day when we want to be flexible for you to do personal things. Check in with your manager and then block the time on your calendar. It’s important to note that you should NOT mark your calendar as unavailable all day, every other Friday.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!
Salary Range: $76,000 – $90,000