The health insurance and benefits industry is undergoing rapid digital transformation. Today, most people choose, enroll, and utilize their benefits not by calling insurance carriers or reviewing paper forms, but by using HR and benefits software. Behind the scenes, Ideon’s APIs make this modern benefits experience possible. We’re powering an entire industry forward, delivering the speed, transparency, and efficiency that today’s consumers expect.
Ideon is seeking an Implementation Manager within our Solutions Delivery team. The Implementation Manager provides project management, technical, and industry expertise in support of Ideon’s customers. The Implementation Manager’s primary role is to successfully onboard Ideon customers in a timely and effective manner. Key to this function are effective communication and project management skills in assisting customers with their onboarding experience. The Implementation Manager must marshal resources within Ideon and the customer to drive onboarding to successful and timely completion to ensure a meaningful time to value for the customer and Ideon. Working closely with the Sales Engineer, Carrier Team, Product, and Enrollment Operations, the Implementation Manager ensures the smooth transition of the customer across the customer lifecycle and sets the customer up for long term success with their Ideon solution.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S. Ideon is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE. This role reports into the SVP, Solutions Delivery.
In this role you will:
- Actively manage projects with structured project plans and adherence to project management and implementation processes and best practices.
- Maintain project status and artifacts in accordance with established processes.
- Hold project performers accountable for timely and accurate delivery of assigned tasks.
- Assist with integration testing, ensuring the quality of the solution delivered.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer onboarding team from kickoff to transition to support.
- Liaise with Ideon Product, Engineering, Data Operations, Enrollment Operations, and Customer Success teams to quickly deliver customer value and long-term customer success.
- Have a laser focus on minimizing customer time-to-value and Ideon time-to-revenue.
- Bring a strategic, solutions-oriented, results-obsessed point of view to everything you do.
- Develop and communicate standards, best practices, and prescriptive guidance on project management practices, solution design and delivery.
We’d love to talk if you:
- Have 3+ years in technical project management or implementation roles.
- Have 2+ years Experience in health care, insurance, and/or InsurTech industries.
- Exhibit exceptional written and verbal communication skills for audiences spanning customer stakeholders, developers, and executives.
- Have proven technical project management competencies spanning APIs and/or application development.
- Have experience using Salesforce, JIRA, or project management tools.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred.
What we do:
Ideon is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless consumer experiences at every stage of the member journey. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure, the ‘pipes,’ that allows InsurTech platforms and health insurance and benefits carriers to exchange data accurately, efficiently, securely, and at scale—improving the way benefits are quoted, sold, enrolled, managed, and utilized. Our APIs transmit billions of data points, powering an amazing benefits experience for all. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are insurance geeks, systems gurus, data wonks, sales & marketing execs, product leads, finance whizzes, and admin pros—all determined to bring efficiency, transparency, and connectivity to the health insurance and benefits industry.
Our benefits include:
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.
Ideon requires COVID-19 vaccination for anyone onsite at an Ideon space (full-time or otherwise). Per policy, the company will make every effort to find reasonable accommodations or exemptions for medical and religious reasons.