About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you will play an essential role in the deployment and ongoing operations of Aurora’s enterprise HR tech stack. You will have an immediate impact along with the support of cross-functional teams in ensuring that our People function effectively scales through a period of continued high growth while working with best-of-class tooling.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements
- Evaluate HR systems to identify points of improvement
- IT project management experience to implement improvements
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions that help to streamline and automate (new) HR processes
- Implement process improvements and policy changes designed to improve efficiency and the user experience with the system
- Serve as the go-to subject matter expert for the system used in the organization (Workday, ADP, Lattice).
- Serve as a system administrator for HR systems and applications
- Maintain system security, and end-user access, and ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders in HR, Finance, and IT as well as external vendors to maintain and improve the HRIS, including configuration, system integrations, security, and system efficiency.
- Plan, design, configure, test, deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot Workday Business Processes, Reports, and Enhancements in the following functional areas: HCM, Benefits, Time & Absence, Payroll, and Advance Compensation.
What we value:
- Prior experience with Workday (HCM, Benefits, Payroll, and Time / Absence) for both U.S. and Canada) preferred.
- Proven track record of being able to select, implement, and maintain new systems while ensuring effective adoption.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and effectively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working across distributed footprints (across the United States and international expansion) and managing associated configuration and processes
- Experience working in a SaaS environment or growth-stage company
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.