Who are we?
UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek out elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to find, acknowledge, and remediate cyber risk. With UpGuard, organizations leverage our security expertise and software to automate what was once laborious, spreadsheet-driven processes–whether it’s monitoring the attack surface of hundreds of vendors or assessing the security of their own infrastructure. UpGuard is used by some of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most innovative companies.
Why we’re hiring this role:
We’re hiring a HR Consultant/Business Partner to support our hiring initiatives, scaling and streamlining our internal processes and managing workflows. You will report into the Chief Operations Officer and will be their trusted partner in defining human resources, talent and learning and development.
What you’ll be doing
- Work across the full range of HR function and deliverables including
- performance management
- remuneration, reward and recognition
- HR analytics and reporting
- learning and development, with a specific focus on onboarding
- policy and procedure development and interpretation, and
- legal compliance including OHS
What do we need from you?
- 3-5 years dedicated HR experience, ideally with experience supporting an Australian based organisation with international operations
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Good cross cultural skills
- Strong process experience and expertise
- Strong proficiency with modern HR tech stack – ideally with Bamboo, Lever or similar
- Proficiency in project management and working on complex, cross functional projects highly regarded
What’s in it for you?
- A growing audience to write for: Our content gets read by nearly a million people every year and is growing fast. In addition, our security research has been featured in The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, ZDNet, and The Guardian
- Learning opportunity: Learn how world-class marketing, SEO, and SaaS organizations work to a degree you never have before and future-proof yourself
- Impact: See the impact of your work on a daily basis, with data and impact available on dashboards you have access to
- Work-life balance: No late finishes or unneeded stress, keep your plans with friends and family
- Generous compensation: Extremely competitive base salary and equity
- Great perks: Free lunch, flexible work arrangements, and gym reimbursement
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check and reference checks. Also please note that at this time, we cannot support candidates requiring visa sponsorship or re-location. Apologies.