Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Associate Product Support Representative is responsible for the support of Nextech software applications, ensuring timely response to and resolution of customer questions and issues in order to maintain customer satisfaction. This representative will provide frontline support for incoming calls, emails, and error reports. This representative resolves software issues and questions with known solutions and escalates advanced issues through appropriate channels.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop proficiency in Nextech software functionality and learn how it is leveraged in an medical office setting
- Answer incoming calls from the support queue
- Reply to support emails in a timely fashion
- Fully document and resolve incomplete incidents in a timely manner following Nextech guidelines
- Schedule and perform upgrades of the Nextech software
- Investigate software exceptions and error reports following Nextech support guidelines
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain detailed notes and documentation for each support incident in ticketing system
- 1 year of experience in a software troubleshooting role with customers
- Excellent technical skills, including basic computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to constructively work within a team environment
- Proficient skills in using the Microsoft© Office Suite (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Excellent customer service skills, especially over the phone
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce experience
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization – employees may work both from home and the office. Most positions have an expectation of attendance in the corporate office in Tampa, FL on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. Frequency of in office work is determined by the department leaders and is subject to change based on business needs. Some positions may be considered 100% remote. The hybrid or remote status of the position will be discussed during the interview process and indicated in the offer letter at the time of the offer.
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk with a laptop and phone
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- 15 days PTO at date of hire (increases with years of service) + 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options