Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
About The Role
2023 continues to be an exciting year for Path, especially for our Partnerships org, as we’re growing and investing in the team. We’re growing our Health Systems team by adding the first Lead position. We are looking for a leader who thrives in fast-paced environments, and takes a holistic approach to our health system partnerships; testing, learning, and optimizing strategies that enable you to manage resources that align partnership priorities to business goals efficiently. You will sit at the intersection of all our health system partnerships and help drive our overall company strategy to ensure we’re setting ourselves up for long-term success. You’ll shape our reputation with the largest health systems in the country. You will be responsible for making sure mental healthcare works for everyone.
In this role, you’ll have a lot of exposure and opportunity to work on cross-functional projects in order to successfully scale systems, programs, and relationships across our current and future health systems.
- Lead strategic decisions related to increasing demand, establishing preferred partnerships, holistic approach to expanding various health systems, and evaluating different approaches for long-term partnership relations
- Collaborate and leverage cross-functional relationships to guarantee the success of health system partnerships
- Collaborate closely with clinical/quality, GTM Ops, Bizops, EDP, finance, and marketing to ensure roadmaps and resources are aligned
- Project manage internally and externally to ensure large-scale implementations are successful
- Lead and design successful health system partnerships by leveraging data, interoperability, and collaborative care
- Analyze each client’s specific request and determine the underlying issue and recommend appropriate solutions, while thinking about long-term scalability
What We’re Looking For
- Extensive experience in health systems account management OR part of a top health system team (both are a bonus)
- Experience leading program and project management
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Rolodex of contacts at health systems
- Experience with a unique reimbursement model (value-based care, performance incentives, bundles, etc.)
- Worked in a metrics-driven organization
- Has knowledge and experience with Medicaid and Medicare
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success