We’re on a mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere. We empower people to thrive at work, without creating more work for them.
Who we are
We’re an action management platform that makes it easy for organizations to improve their morale, engagement, and performance—every single week. At Humu, we know that all great things start small, which is why we give people the exact step-by-step support they need to reach big goals.
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a product that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
Where you fit in
We’re looking for an experienced demand generation manager to help us win the hearts (and wallets) of companies who want to make work better for their organizations. As an early member of Humu’s marketing team, you’ll help build the foundation for how our org drives qualified sales pipeline, and scale it. You’ll work to understand our buyers and their pain points, set targets and ambitious goals, craft strategies and campaigns that generate demand and leads, and drive pipeline in our most important customer segments. Plus, you’ll be working closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations, designers, and agency contractors to make it all happen. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing, and sits alongside an amazing team of savvy marketers.
- Set goals, manage program budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets
- Launch and develop an enterprise ABM strategy, including onboarding new tooling
- Develop campaign strategies and roadmaps that achieve quarterly pipeline goals
- Run integrated campaigns across display, email, social, direct mail, events, ABM and content syndication channels
- Optimize targeting, creative, media, and budget allocation to maximize effectiveness and ROI
- Collaborate with SDRs and Sales Directors on campaign strategy, lead management, and marketing <> sales feedback loops
- Manage performance marketing contractors and agencies to grow top of funnel demand across paid media channels
- Mentor members of the marketing team, with the opportunity to lead and build a team
- 8+ years of marketing experience, with a focus on demand generation and campaign management in B2B SaaS
- Experience driving strategy and campaigns for an enterprise GTM motion (read: you get excited about account-based marketing and industry segmentation)
- Expertise with both performance marketing channels and lead lifecycle optimization
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets; you’re analytical and results-driven in your approach
- Experience with core marketing automation and lead management tools like Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase, LeanData and 6sense
- Experience building close partnership with Sales teammates, and collaborating across teams
This role is open to remote US based candidates