AppOmni is the emerging leader in SaaS security and has grown by triple digits each of the last 4 years. Our customers include Fortune 100 companies across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance. We also partner with the best technology consultancies like Accenture, PwC, and 4C/Wipro; and have raised over $120 million from top investors including Salesforce Ventures, ServiceNow, and Cisco.
We’re looking for a strong marketing leader to take our content and communications programs to the next level as we scale toward IPO. This role will report to the CMO, and responsibilities will encompass all types of content strategy, creation, and management. Writing and editing will be a major component of this role. We’re looking for a candidate who is a great storyteller and a prolific content creator. But we’re also seeking someone who can recruit and manage multiple contractors and agencies to scale our program and meet our increasing content needs. This role will have a major impact on the high-level positioning, messaging, and narrative of the company going forward.
Ideal candidates will have strong marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space – prior cybersecurity experience isn’t necessary but would be a strong plus. Specific title negotiable based on candidate and level of experience.
- Develop and execute a content strategy that helps to cement our leadership in the SaaS security category
- Establish the company “voice” and brand guidelines
- Work closely with company leadership on high-level messaging, positioning, and narrative
- Regularly publish a wide variety of content both through individual work and by managing contractors, agencies, and subject matter experts
- Write concise but compelling copy for website pages, landing pages, blog posts, ads, emails, and more
- Serve as the editor and proofreader for the marketing team, ensuring that all published content
- Manage our PR agency and work closely with them to create press releases and featured articles
- Manage the AppOmni blog and social media accounts
- Work with our Head of Demand Generation to maximize SEO efforts and create compelling content for lead gen campaigns
- Interview team members across the company, and create content that tell the complete of AppOmni and our products
- 10+ years (or equivalent) of experience in Marketing and/or B2B technology
- Experience scaling a content program in a technical industry
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience writing high-quality, moderately-technical content such as website landing pages, press releases, press articles, blog posts, sales enablement materials, ebooks, case studies, and/or other types of content
- Experience recruiting and managing content contractors and agencies
- Strong social media skills – specifically LinkedIn and Twitter
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- The ability complete the content creation process – from strategy to ideation to publication – with minimal oversight
- A passion for using various types of content to drive business growth
Nice-to-haves, but not required
- Expertise in cybersecurity
- Knowledge of WordPress
We’re a team that values excellent work, a bit of scrappiness, and a high level of collaboration. We’re looking for someone who will up-level our voice and content strategy, and who will also add to our friendly and supportive culture. This role can be fully remote or based out of our offices in San Francisco, CA and Carbondale, CO.
- Highly experienced executive leadership
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth
- A flexible, remote-first company
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts is brought together by the shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We’re determined to make a positive impact by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are passionate about providing them with high-quality, valuable, and dependable software focused on the user experience.
We value our people and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables you to thrive and bring us your best. An autonomous schedule, flexible commute, and freedom from punching a clock means you are empowered to enjoy life, work when inspired, and be available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni’s patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.