Swiftly is a mission-driven company and a big data platform for transportation. The platform weaves data analytics, intuitive visualizations, and real-time predictive technologies into applications that drive smarter decisions for public transit agencies. Today, over 8,000 transit professionals in over 100 cities across the globe use Swiftly to improve transportation for over 2 billion passenger trips per year.
Sales at Swiftly
The Swiftly Sales team works with transit agencies, municipal operators, and other local government entities to determine how Swiftly can best solve their unique challenges. The team cares deeply about the problem we’re solving, so we empathize with and listen to our customers to build partnerships and deepen our value proposition. Our consultative selling approach is structured around constant listening and deep industry knowledge. The Solutions Architect is crucial to bringing innovative solutions to public transit agencies and ensuring a seamless customer experience.
We are a nimble, close-knit team that thrives on collaboration and creativity. We know that the best wins come from supporting our colleagues and matching the right Swiftly solutions with the right customers for the best long-term outcomes. #LI-remote
- Support hardware sales and deployments at transit agencies across the United States.
- Become an expert in Swiftly’s product, data, and integrations — down to the technical level — with a deep understanding of its methodology, architecture, processes, and hardware partnerships.
- Partner with the Sales team to validate hardware solutions and ensure that proposals are technically sound. You’ll be responsible for consulting with the sales team, talking to prospects, and writing technical responses to proposals.
- Partner with our Implementations Team to identify dependencies and ensure the successful and timely completion of projects. You’ll serve as the go-to person related to hardware deployments and integrations.
- Periodically manage and audit on-site hardware installations being conducted by our third-party hardware and installation partners.
- Lead technical evaluations and be the point-of-contact for procurement activities.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create scalable assets for pre- and post-sales opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience deploying hardware and software systems at public transit agencies
- 3+ years of experience in the public transportation industry as a vehicle technician or engineer
- Track record of delighting customers through excellent communication, accountability, and an obsession with making customers successful.
- Track record of working with multiple partners/suppliers to deliver a unified customer experience, including holding partners accountable and managing surprises effectively.
- Highly effective at both written and verbal communication, with the ability to translate complex, technical concepts into user-friendly language.
Beyond the Skills:
– We are looking for candidates who are passionate about mobility, sustainability, or mission-oriented projects that have a significant real-world impact. Ideal candidates encompass the core values of our company:
– Team. You’re a team player that believes in working with others to accomplish big goals.
– Communication. You believe openness and honesty underpin effective communication.
– Feedback. You’re a voracious learner. You seek and give constructive feedback to improve your practice.
– Growth. You are passionate about our work of growing the smart transit industry.
– Diversity. You cherish other perspectives and opinions.
– Impact. You regularly evaluate the return on investment to optimize for positive impact.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
As a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Swiftly has adopted a mandatory COVID vaccination policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Swiftly will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide Swiftly People Ops with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.
– Competitive salary
– Stock options for every employee
– Medical, Dental and Vision
– 401k with Employer Match
– Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
– Home office setup reimbursement
– Monthly cell/internet reimbursement
– Monthly Education Reimbursement
– Unlimited PTO
– Flexible work environment
– 17 paid holidays – including 4 holidays in months without US national holidays in 2022
– 8 fully paid weeks of leave for child birth/adoption
We are a truly mission-driven culture that is set to change the world of transit
Don’t just hit the apply button. We want to hear more about you. Tell us:
– Why are you passionate about mobility?
– What interests you about Swiftly?
We are an equal opportunity employer – we are committed to a workplace that is as dynamic, diverse, and passionate as the communities we serve.
Because we work with public agencies, we participate in E-Verify.