Our Marketing team is looking for a hardworking Graphic Designer with experience working in print and a talent for illustrations. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional, preferably with a Degree in Graphic Design or a relevant field. The Graphic Designer will focus on crafting a variety of assets for different teams, including illustrations, reports, presentations, one-pagers, etc.
This role will report to the Senior Graphic Designer and collaborate with the whole Marketing team in a multicultural setting.
- Understanding and applying the brand’s style guide and design system, and contributing to its evolution.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team on different design and branding projects.
- Producing print collaterals (one-pagers, case studies, handbooks, infographics….) from scratch or from existing templates.
- Building, developing and improving print templates for common use cases to be used by the content and social media teams.
- Crafting custom illustrations following our brand’s art style (both from scratch and from our existing illustration library).
- Scale design processes by building templates and components for social media, emails, presentations, etc.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest design trends and competitors.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong illustration skills and an ability to build on our illustration library.
- Experience with Sketch is appreciated.
- Acute sense of design and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Degree in Graphic Design or a relevant field and a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Portfolio required.
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.