Riverbed transforms data into actionable insights and accelerates performance so organizations can deliver a seamless digital experience and drive enterprise performance. Riverbed is the only company with the collective richness of telemetry from network to app to end user, that illuminates and then accelerates every digital interaction. Riverbed offers two industry-leading portfolios: Alluvio by Riverbed, a differentiated Unified Observability portfolio that unifies data, insights, and actions across IT, so customers can deliver seamless, secure digital experiences; and Riverbed Acceleration, providing fast, agile, secure acceleration of any app, over any network, to users anywhere.
Together with our thousands of partners, and market-leading customers globally – including 95% of the FORTUNE 100 –, we empower every click, every digital experience.
About this Position
Title: Graphic Designer – Intern
Location: SF Bay Area/Remote
Responsibilities / Key Skills:
- The role will focus on creative implementation using our new brand visual identity and design system throughout the global organization.
- Strong understanding and passion for creative storytelling, graphic design, illustration, typography, photography, layouts, color strategy, motion, video, interactive, UI and experiential design.
- Collaborate with creative team to ensure assets align with campaign goals and objectives.
- Production work and conceptualization on a variety of projects including brand and demand campaigns, in-person and digital events, print and digital advertising, social media, executive presentations, infographics, environmental design, product videos, and more.
- Brainstorming and develop concepts with the direction of the Creative Director, Senior Designers, or cross functional teams.
- Up to 2+ years of relevant work or school experience in graphic design
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge on a variety of design software, Adobe
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Excel and PowerPoint
- Motion graphics and video editing skills a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, adapt and change course easily
- Design experience/knowledge with technology brands a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and iterative environment
- The ability to work west coast hours
Why Join Riverbed
With a 20-year history of innovation, Riverbed is agile, yet proven, and we are disrupting the market with differentiated solutions that enable our customers to deliver secure, seamless digital experiences and accelerate enterprise performance While we are a ‘customer-first’ company, we are all about our people with a shared commitment to creating a global impact. We bring our best selves to work and pursue excellence, trust, and respect for one another. We welcome diversity and value and encourage transparency and open communication throughout the company. We strive to be an inclusive, fair, and enjoyable workplace for our people globally and care about their wellbeing. We are committed to our people, partners, and customers while supporting the communities where we work and live. It’s the Power of WE that binds us together.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. We understand that when people can be themselves, more is possible. We would love to have more people on board to join us on our journey to be better every day! So, come speak with us about career possibilities at Riverbed.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. We would love to have more people onboard who can add value to our culture and join us on our journey to being better every day! So come speak with us about career possibilities at Riverbed.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
As a government contractor, Riverbed is required to ensure that all of its U.S. employees are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless a legal exemption applies. As a result, all Riverbed job offers are expressly conditioned on an individual being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on or prior to their start date and providing proof of such vaccination unless the individual is legally exempt.