Articulate is looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer. We’re makers. We believe the job of a development team is more than just writing code. We are here to create experiences which delight our customers—that is always our top priority.
We’re a fully distributed company with a high degree of autonomy and no office space. At Articulate, you’ll work closely with an awesome team of developers and designers to build industry-leading products and solve interesting problems.
We need someone to join our MarkOps Team, helping us build beautiful and accessible customer facing, marketing-driven websites.
The ideal person for this job is a multi-talented Full-Stack Software Engineer with a good eye. This person sweats the details, focuses on quality results instead of effort, and sees problems as opportunities to learn and level up as a team. Solid GIF skills and emojis game are big bonuses.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with a distributed team of developers and testers to craft web solutions that help market our products effectively
- Be responsible for making effective use of your time. We don’t care about butts in seats, but we do care about quality work.
- Create solutions that are as clear as possible, built with empathy for the future engineers who will pick up your code, and for current team members who will be immediately affected by your changes.
- Sweat the details and care a lot about the quality of work you produce.
- Review other developers code with empathy and compassion, and participate in pair programming, feature demos, and engineering talks that help create a healthy and empathetic engineering culture.
- Take part in a rotating on-call schedule (less than one week per month).
What you should have:
- Familiarity with responsive design, SEO, and accessibility concerns
- Experience integrating with a variety of external 3rd party services
- Exposure to content management systems, WordPress, AWS, Marketo, Salesforce, or Okta are a plus
- Decent GitHub and Slack chops
- Strong communication skills
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.