We’re looking for an experienced full stack developer to work on our advertising analytics platform. We gather and process BIG amounts of data (tens of billions of rows) and deliver meaningful insights to our customers. We have browser extensions, databases, panelists, servers and a great culture with a track record of profitable growth.
We are a remote first company and at this time are only able to hire folks who reside in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Texas and Washington.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including design, implementation, quality polish, and release
- Leverage your strengths and interests to work on full feature implementation from the front end, to the API, all the way to the back end
- Develop and optimize high performance data aggregation and analysis pipelines at scale
- Mentor other engineers, perform code reviews, and suggest improvements to tools and processes
Experience We Want To See
- You should have a well established track record of delivering new products/features on a regular basis to paying customers.
- You’re well versed in SQL and C# in a mixed environment (Windows and Linux but mostly Windows)
- You should have experience working in a cloud environment, ideally AWS.
- You enjoy tackling interesting performance and scalability challenges
- You’re comfortable participating in a Kanban/devops dev process with fluid requirements, weekly scrums, and potentially being on occasional pager duty.
- Be a proponent for continuous improvement, architecture, clean code, and good systems design
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.