At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
- Brainstorm with the product team to spec out scalable solutions to real business problems
- Design and implement data models utilizing Django and PostgreSQL
- Build scalable services across Heroku and AWS
- Apply great software development practices and actively contribute to production code, reviews, and tests
- Help build the next generation of data products at Tribe
- 2-5 years of experience building, releasing, and maintaining software on production systems
- You have used modern frontend frameworks such as Vue.js or React
- You are motivated by solving complex technical problems
- You love learning new skills and teaching others
- You are a strong communicator that is comfortable with asynchronous updates, which you can demonstrate through documentation you’ve put together in the past
- You collaborate well cross-functionally—specifically with product designers, product managers, and support teams— to build alignment and gain support in working towards strategic objectives
Nice to Haves
- You are familiar with or have experience working in a team that practices a version of Shape Up
- Henry Chen (he/him) is the Director of Engineering and first joined Tribe as a Software Engineer and continued to work part-time throughout his schooling. Henry now leads our Product Engineering team. You will collaborate with Henry and our team of Software Engineers to ideate, build and release solutions to our customers. Henry is the hiring manager for this role.
- Bryan Jacobs (he/him) is the Executive Vice President of Engineering at Tribe, joining after working with Tribe’s CEO at Marin Software for a number of years. Bryan currently oversees all of engineering at Tribe, including our Product Engineering, Machine Learning, and Data Engineering.
- Krisna Sorathia (he/him) is the VP of Product and was the first hire at Tribe Dynamics, joining as an intern in the Summer of 2012. After working as a UX Designer at Mindbody, he came back to lead the product team in 2015. He currently oversees Product Vision and Strategy while also shaping our product development and product design processes.
- Joseph Li (he/him) joined Tribe the Summer of 2018 as a Full Stack Engineer and quickly became an integral part of our nascent product development team, contributing towards projects all the way from new metrics development to front-end interactions. You will partner with Joseph on anything from data engineering to general product development.
- Sega Birhane (she/her) joined Tribe in the Spring of 2021 after graduating from Harvey Mudd with a degree in Computer Science and Math. She is the third Full Stack Engineer on our team, and you will work closely together on new feature development and iterations of our front end with an eye on usability updates.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday through August 2022, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!