Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
Work as a key member of our world class engineering team building core features for our unified platform. While you’re likely to focus on the back-end of our systems, you have the ability and interest to work across the stack. You’ll work collaboratively at the fundamental level of our systems, how we’re modeling data, and how we’re handling variables across various use cases. In this role, you’ll have a direct impact on our customers and our success.
- We know that great team members come from all different backgrounds. We understand that you may not meet all of the qualifications today. If you are passionate about technology and want to advance your skills, we encourage you to apply.
- 7-15+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience working on complex systems at the fundamental platform level.
- Experience improving scale and performance, while considering the current and future roadmap. And, the implications decisions around design, implementation, and technology/tooling have.
- You value collaborating with your direct team as well as with other stakeholders within the company.
- Prior experience leading projects (informally) is a plus, but is NOT required.
- You are excited by the prospect of working on lots of parts of the system. You naturally jump in and contribute wherever needed, even if outside your normal code base, language, framework, or Cloud.
- Lastly, and importantly, you value quality code and user experience, and you’re interested in building tools that help others improve the quality of their code and product too.
Sample of our Tech Stack:
- Front end: React + Redux
- Cloud Platform: Google
- Machine Learning: Tensorflow, ML Engine
- Data Analysis: BigQuery, DataFlow, Spanner
- Compute: Container Engine, Cloud Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run