Job Title: FP&A Analyst
Location: Denver Hybrid
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an experienced FP&A Analyst to develop and maintain financial frameworks and effectively communicate the results to cross functional teams. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 200 customers in 25 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
What You Will Do:
We seek an individual who is an innovative and creative problem solver with strong analytical skills, business acumen, and financial forecasting experience who can effectively execute in a fast-past, dynamic, and demanding environment. The FP&A Analyst must have proven skills in developing quantitative modeling, data driven decision making, and budgeting/forecasting. Ability to perform deep analysis to interpret data to understand the “Why?”. The FP&A Analyst performs a wide range of duties that may include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with leadership and senior management team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial, strategic plan, build annual budgets, forecasts and identify variables.
- Producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors.
- Preparation of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary, as needed.
- Analyze financial and operations results using BI tools to better understand and deliver meaningful insights into our business performance.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost center results.
- Review operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives.
- Prepare business cases and review existing cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions.
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets.
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generations and streamlining operations.
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modeling, forecasts, and profitability.
Who You Are:
- Confident, creative, and dynamic individual with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic and quantitative frameworks.
- Knowledge of and experience in best practices of business analytics, financial modeling, and quantitative analysis.
- Tech-savvy including functional understanding and deployment of BI, CRM/Finance platforms and data analytics tools.
- Exceptionally organized, detail oriented, analytical and ability to drive projects to the finish line.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to work cross functionally and with individuals of all levels of the organization.
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Knowledge of Fintech industry a plus, but not required.
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant analytical experience, 2+ years Saas or Fintech experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- Significant analytical skillset using BI and reporting tools.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer software skills, including writing macros in Excel and other accounting packages.
- Experience operating in high-growth companies.
- Comfortability managing multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role where responsibilities may vary and force you to work outside your comfort zone.
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $70,000/annually – $90,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas. **No external recruiters or agents, please.