Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros. We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
Summary of Duties:
FP&A Analysts develop the long-term financial vision for Housecall Pro. Being fueled by data, you will identify trends and underlying issues and use that insight to create long-term models and metrics reporting. You will partner with business leaders and departmental heads to build financial models that drive the financial execution of the Company’s strategy. This person has a high-level of visibility within the business and can deliver information to all levels of the organization with confidence. Other qualities include: customer focus, a service mentality, and the ability to partner closely with internal customers.
- Own the Company’s financial model and projections, which include financial model building, forecasting, and scenario planning processes.
- Maintain and improve existing models and metrics, while developing and introducing new analytical frameworks that enhance insight and improve forecasting reliability through analyses of key business drivers and trends.
- Provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to operating teams, company leadership, and other groups as necessary.
- Prepare presentations and reporting related to financial results and projections for the board as well as internal senior management.
- Lead preparation and analysis of consolidated P&L for actuals and forecasts; help the FP&A team on deliverables and ongoing variance analysis.
- Support all analytical aspects of multiple highly visible strategic projects.
- 3-4 years relevant experience with at least 1-2 years in corporate FP&A, and 1-2 years in banking, consulting or investment management.
- BA/BS degree with a quantitative focus or equivalent practical experience.
- Black belt, Cobra Kai Dojo level skills building financial models in Excel.
- Highly analytical and data-driven with aptitude in analysis, metrics, research and trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience implementing or using an FP&A tool (nice to have)
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. #LI-TM1
This role is open to candidates inside and outside of Colorado, but for those hired in Colorado the expected salary range for this role is $100,000 to $115,000. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. And the salary range for successful candidates outside of Colorado may differ based on location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.