Riverbed transforms data into actionable insights and accelerates performance so organizations can deliver a seamless digital experience and drive enterprise performance. Riverbed is the only company with the collective richness of telemetry from network to app to end user, that illuminates and then accelerates every digital interaction. Riverbed offers two industry-leading portfolios: Alluvio by Riverbed, a differentiated Unified Observability portfolio that unifies data, insights, and actions across IT, so customers can deliver seamless, secure digital experiences; and Riverbed Acceleration, providing fast, agile, secure acceleration of any app, over any network, to users anywhere.
Together with our thousands of partners, and market-leading customers globally – including 95% of the FORTUNE 100 –, we empower every click, every digital experience.
About this Position
Title: Marketing Manager, Field Marketing
Location: West USA (preferred location: San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas, Phoenix; open to remote for the right candidate)
We are looking for an outstanding marketer to join the Americas marketing team and support a best-in-class sales team. If you are passionate about the customer experience, driving go-to-market strategies, and creating marketing plans and programs that drive pipeline and revenue, this is the role for you!
- Build, manage and execute an integrated go-to-market plan to deliver marketing contribution pipeline and increased customer engagement
- Own the marketing plan for a sales territory and work with sales to meet and exceed targets
- Manage strategy, execution and follow up at key customer experiences that drive awareness and demand generation
- Track and report performance metrics to monitor business and refine as appropriate
- Drive monthly and quarterly business reviews with sales teams to ensure alignment on key programs and metrics
- Identify customer or partner stories and successes for repeatable, and scalable motions in market
- Manage relationships and virtual team management in a highly matrixed environment with corporate marketing, sales, partner, services, and product groups
- 3+ years’ experience creating and managing go-to-market strategies and demand generation campaigns in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated results in driving pipeline generation and revenue
- Proven ability to work alongside sales teams and build successful cross-functional relationships
- The ability to deal with ambiguity, and lead with diplomacy and conviction
- Strong marketing planning and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems preferred
- Ability to work virtually in a dynamic environment across time zones
Why Join Riverbed
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, delivering exceptional network performance and visibility for any application. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
As a government contractor, Riverbed is required to ensure that all of its U.S. employees are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless a legal exemption applies. As a result, all Riverbed job offers are expressly conditioned on an individual being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on or prior to their start date and providing proof of such vaccination unless the individual is legally exempt.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table.
Check us out on:
US-WA-Home Office US-OR-Home Office