Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S.
As a member of the Field Sales team you will help upend the traditional sales model in K-12 schools. You’ll work with principals and district administrators across your territory to build consensus and trust by leveraging your experience selling SaaS products, knack for building grassroots support, and talent for closing deals.
In this role, you will:
- Secure K-12 school district customers and driving new revenue for a specific territory
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop mastery of the NoRedInk solution and the competitive landscape
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations that highlight value and align to school district needs
- Use Salesforce and Outreach to track sales productivity and pipeline, ensuring data integrity
- Exemplify NoRedInk’s mission and values
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent market experience/knowledge
- 2+ years of K-12 field sales experience, with a strong preference for curriculum-related products
- Experience using Salesforce and sales engagement solutions like Outreach to optimize sales performance
- Demonstrated ability to identify/secure net-new business and retain/expand strategic relationships
- A track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- Availability to travel within your assigned territory as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.