We are seeking a talent and enthusiastic C-Level Executive Assistant to support our new CEO at Xsolla! You will be based out of our Sherman Oaks, CA HQ and responsible for daily correspondence, scheduling, travel arrangements, outside vendor management, filing expense reports, managing contracts and invoices, and other organizational tasks. You are someone that is trustworthy, a self-starer, innovative, and flexible.You also should come from one of the following industries: Gaming, Fintech or E-commerce, Entertainment.
- You have a knack for organization and will keep our executives on track by managing their schedules, calendars, and global travel arrangements
- When needed, you’ll keep meeting notes and share information or to-do lists with appropriate people
- You are tech savvy and can work your way around Google Suite with your eyes closed
- As needed you will analyze memos, emails, or other correspondence, and reply in the proper manner
- You will help with set up when basic administrative support is needed for anyone in the office
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work when needed
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Meet with individuals, special interest groups, and others on behalf of executives
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in an office setting, 3+ as an Executive Assistant/Gatekeeper for a E-level executive(s)
- Experience at a Gaming, Fintech or E-commerce organization
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- General gaming industry knowledge
- Must be able to immediately handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Effective time management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to negotiate small deals and protect the company’s best interest
- Well-versed in Google Suite and ready to learn new software systems as they are implemented
- Organization comes to you easily, and you are able to balance many things on your plate
- Work well on deadlines and generally deliver ahead of schedule
- You are a problem solver, with strong decision-making skills
- You are able to determine what is best for the company and stand by your opinions
- Ability to travel
Nice to Have:
- Experience working at an entrepreneurial organization
- MBA (not a must)
- Jira, Confluence, Concur
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together — for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise — to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!