1-on-1 personal coaching is incredibly effective for pro athletes, actors, and wealthy people. It’s also outrageously expensive and often out of reach for normal people. Our leadership team came together from Apple, Airbnb, Nike, Google, and the NBA to invent an entirely new way to train.
Future pairs you with a world-class trainer (a real human) who creates a customized training plan for you every week. Your remote coach tracks your progress and is always just a text away, ready to adjust your plan, share nutrition tips, or just say hi.
Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels. What we all share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to work alongside our COO & CMO to ensure they are operating at maximum efficiency. This is a contract role covering for maternity leave until January 1st, 2023. Candidate must be in pacific time zone.
- Work directly with our Chief Operating Officer and Chief Marketing Officer to support their day-to-day business needs. Conserve their time by reading and routing correspondence; preparing emails, letters and documents, and assisting with presentations
- Manage our leaders’ calendars, triage and balance internal & external requests, resolve conflicts as needed
- Help prioritize conflicting needs along with our leaders, and help them track and remind them of short and long-term responsibilities and commitments
- Coordinate logistics for team meetings, (virtual) offsites, events and all-hands
- Attend team meetings as needed, taking notes and tracking action items
- Work independently on assigned projects from start to finish
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Anticipate the needs of our leaders. Plan ahead and be resourceful
- Be unafraid to offer suggestions and make improvements to processes
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and professionalism
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience within tech or another fast scaling environment
- An eye for details and meticulous organization standards
- Crisp communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and appropriately schedule assignments or tasks to meet established deadlines
- Capacity to work well under pressure in a fast-paced time sensitive environment
- A proactive, problem solving, no-task-is-too-small attitude to supporting your team
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with senior management
- High degree of comfort picking up and working with common tech tools (especially G-Suite)
- A high level of integrity and understanding of the importance of protecting confidential information